How to proceed?
- Check your rate (see tables below) and chose wether you want to participate or not to the Congress Dinner (additionnal cost of 40 €) and at the one-day excursion (cost included in the registration fee). Both registrations for closing dinner and one-day excursion are mandatory.
- Please go to the Registration Form (deleted) and fill it (even if you are exempted from paying).
- Then pay the fee:
- by Credit-card, click HERE
- by PayPal, click HERE
- or by a Bank transfer to TELA BOTANICA, IBAN: FR76 1027 8089 9000 0433 5084 081 – BIC: CMCIFR2A – CMPS Languedoc-Roussillon, 11 av d’Assas, 34000 MONTPELLIER – FRANCE.
In the payment, please specify optima2016/your name in order to help us to follow registrations.
Regular registration rates apply to payments made prior to 15 March 2016. After that date, late registration rates will apply.
Invoices can be provided by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees without Social Dinner
* The low fee for students is funded by the Société Botanique de France.
Fees with Congress Dinner
Please note that:
– Members of the organizing committee of the meeting, members of the Executive Council of OPTIMA, and students from Montpellier are exempted from paying the fee.
Students from Montpellier who want to attend the Congress Dinner still have to pay 40 €.
– Invited speakers will pay a regular fee, including the Congress Dinner, of 200 €. They can contact their symposium organizer to have their fee covered by OPTIMA.
– People intending to participate a single day should pay 80 € of fee.
All cancelations must be sent in writing to the organisers: email@example.com.
Before 31 March 2016: % 100 refund of paid fees;
April 1st – April 15, 2016: % 50 refund of paid fees;
April 16 – May 15, 2016: % 25 refund of paid fees;
No refund will be provided after May 15, 2016.
All bank fees (including contingent liabilities) are to be paid by the participant.
Each registered participant is entitled to present a single scientific contribution. This does not prevent multiple presence as a co-author of contributions by other registered participants.
Please adhere to the time limits imparted by the Symposium Organiser.
Projection material for PDF presentations will be provided.
Poster dimensions must not exceed A0 format (in portrait).
Poster mounting materials will be provided.
A prize will be awarded for the best poster by the Société Botanique de France
Abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. They will be printed as submitted (except for formatting), or but slightly edited.
Abstracts will only be accepted in electronic format and conditional upon prior payment of the registration fee. No abbreviation is allowed in the title. Addresses should be brief and not include academic titles. The text must be in English or French, and is not to exceed 400 words. Longer abstracts will be shortened at the Organisers’ discretion, or when this is not possible, they will be returned. Abbreviations other than those internationally accepted should not be used. No footnote can be permitted.
Abstracts must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for abstract submission is March 31, 2016. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be included in the Abstract book.
Upon request, a letter of acknowledgement / acceptance can be sent to the author’s e-mail address.
15 March 2016: Payment of (regular) registration fee;
31 March 2016: Submission of abstracts and posters;
Cancellation with full refund will be possible before 31 March 2016.